Vai al contenuto

1976 spanish vespa primavera 125 vma2t 12v cdi conversion

cgers43

A:Ciao scusa la traduzione, ho un 1976 vespa 125 primavera vma2t/spagnolo costruito, vorrei convertire il mio scooter da 6 volt, 2 bobina statore piastra e 1,3 kg femsa electrics di volano in un kit di accensione cdi 12v per renderlo più affidabile, ma non sto avendo la fortuna finora, è stato detto mio manovella essendo un cono/cono piccolo e piccolo thread è lo stesso come la vecchia vespa pk50, qualcuno ha fatto questo a lì primmy, kit di che cosa hai usato?, Gradirei qualsiasi aiuto.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

A:Ciao scusa la traduzione, ho un 1976 vespa 125 primavera vma2t/spagnolo costruito, vorrei convertire il mio scooter da 6 volt, 2 bobina statore piastra e 1,3 kg femsa electrics di volano in un kit di accensione cdi 12v per renderlo più affidabile, ma non sto avendo la fortuna finora, è stato detto mio manovella essendo un cono/cono piccolo e piccolo thread è lo stesso come la vecchia vespa pk50, qualcuno ha fatto questo a lì primmy, kit di che cosa hai usato?, Gradirei qualsiasi aiuto.

Have you any photos of your ignition system?

Maybe it's possible to use the ET3 ignition.

VOl.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Strange stator plate, with only the 2 windings. How many wires and what colours are they?

Vol.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Any small cone ignition system would work on this. ET3 ignitions are difficult to come by. Get an early PK 50 ignition and swap the lot. user barneystgeorge on the english smallframe forum might have some in his shed.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

salutes looks here! there are all the possible combinations, it misses only the lighting polini, that cè also for tree cone 19 :http://www.vespaservizio.it/accensione/accensioni-vespa-volano-cono-statore-compatibilita/

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

I took advice regards what kit I needed to upgrade the ignition system, I installed new wiring and junction box, fitted a ducati cdi coil & regulator, and stator plate only to lastly fit the flywheel, it fitted but only allowed 3 turns on the flywheel nut, the flywheel Bose was obviously longer than the primmys small crank, it was then I got the vernier out to measure everything, I have since returned the parts, apart from the cdi coil & regulator as there’s just too much spaghetti attached to them.

the old stator plate has 4 wires x2 black, green, white

Modificato da cgers43
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hi, I've used a et3 flywheel and a 12 stator on my my 50 special before I upgraded the engine to a 20/20 crank and vespatronic and it used to work fine. You can get convertion stators from beedspeed in the UK. Btw, you have a private message.8)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti