Vai al contenuto

Any of you scooter boys/lassies selling a large frame Vespa

tascot

Not so young scottish scooterist (1st national scooter rally Dumbar 1984), been out of the scene since 1996 is now gagging to get back on a Vespa.

Do any of you have a P2 or PX to sell ? I am in the Piacenza area & have around 1000 Euro to spend (not a lot I agree) can find 2-3 hundred more for the right scoot, but has to be road legal & in good condition.

Please contact me at consult.me@alice.it

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Hey Tascot,

welcome on VR and good luck for your search.

I am a not so young italian scooterist in England! So quite the opposite as you.

Please feel free to contact me if you need help translating even tho by your other message on the compro section if the forum looks like you dont actually need it.

Ciao from Surrey

E.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Neropongo,

Thanks, I lived in Spain 11 years so already had basis for "Latino", I have studied Italian, although nobody warned me that everyone speaks Dialetto

:azz:

just as well I studied French at school...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Take you meant ebay

It's an old joke, soooo old it is now used as a common reference to the auction site and believe or not we're not the only ones. I know other forums in the UK where that letter swap is also quite common.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

It's an old joke, soooo old it is now used as a common reference to the auction site and believe or not we're not the only ones. I know other forums in the UK where that letter swap is also quite common.

Yep, ditto to that!:risata1:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 weeks later...